Canton, MS 39046
Engineering Firm is seeking to hire an Office Manager. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- general administrative support
- manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, etc...
- track inventory
- bank deposits, posting payments and invoicing
- new employee on boarding
- purchasing experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous Office Management experience
- Proficient computer skills-Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet
- Negative Drug Test
- Background Check results satisfactory
Excellent compensation package to including medical, dental, vision, accident, and life insurance for all regular full-time employees, subsidy for employee family coverage, flexible spending account, and IRA plan.