Parts Inventory Manager
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze parts sales and inventory data to establish Komatsu Authorized Stocking list (ASL) for each location. Utilize available data, and inventory reports to establish proper stocking levels of all Bobcat and Allied parts products
- Make strategic part number level stocking decisions that optimize inventory turns and availability.
- Analyze and track Key Performance metrics as established by Komatsu and other manufacturers. Meet or exceed performance metrics monthly.
- Communicate inventory and ASL results to executive level management monthly.
- Collaborate with IT and business system management to ensure system enhancements and identify data irregularities.
- Communicate inventory performance of parts personnel that do not manage fiscal inventory requirements properly.
- Plan, Arrange, and Supervise fiscal inventory and perpetual parts inventory for all locations.
- Distribute inventory performance results to Branch managers monthly.
- Minimum 2 years of Construction Equipment or related parts experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Management, Logistics, IT, accounting, or equivalent work experience. (May be waived depending on direct parts inventory management experience)
- Working knowledge of Material Management processes, including forecasting, planning and distribution.
- Professional PC skills and systems knowledge including Micro Office suite, especially advanced Excel.
- Prior experience with logistics databases and the ability to quickly learn PFW (parts system), querying tools such as SQL, Oracle and crystal reports.
Desired Personality Traits
- Results oriented, bias for action.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- High level of accountability.
- Can work well with other team members.
- Salary w/ benefits open depending on qualifications.