- Work with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Creating and analyzing reports.
- Creating and editing documents.
- Read and interpret contracts.
- Determine deductions needed.
- Communicate professionally via email and the phone.
- Two-year associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Additional experience in accounting or related areas desirable.
- Working knowledge of contracts.
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems with minimal direction and make decisions with confidence.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and drive multiple projects