BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION & CLIENT SERVICES
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, Benefits Administration and Client Services Position is expected to provide maintain high client satisfaction standards and client good will. This client centered service position requires accurate and efficient maintenance of multiple clients and their programs.
- This position provides client and/or employee set ups, updates and payment transactions for multiple benefit programs. Also, support for payroll as needed or related to benefits or through the company.
- Conduct monthly audits and request payments for review and payment by accounting department.
- Position is required to work and professionally communicate with, clients, employees, and benefit providers.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all types of benefit programs.
- Must Demonstrate basic understanding of payroll, payroll taxes and employee benefits;
- Solid understanding of spreadsheet management, accurate entry and formula setups;
- Ability to and review of and manage data entry in a timely manner;
- Ability to follow range of detailed instructions;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Professional appearance;
- Strong professional communication skills;
- Meet company attendance requirements particularly as it relates to start and end of day;
- Other duties as determined by, management or company priority.