DOT Compliance Coordinator
Richland, MS 39218
- Maintain Drug & alcohol program as applicable by DOT regulations
- Keep up to date on DOT regulations for D&A testing
- Maintain D&A records in compliance with Federal regulations and retention guidelines
- Maintain Drive File records and management system in compliance with DOT regulations
- Handle all aspects of random testing.
- Complete DOT Employment Verification's
- 2) to four (4) years in DOT Compliance.
- Experience in Word, Excel, HRIS database, and other applicable database programs helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.