Graphic Reproduction Specialist
Jackson, MS 39212
Graphic Reproduction Specialist is need for a part time temporary position.
- Available to work between 20-40 hours per week
- Receive written materials and electronic files for printing and duplication advising the administrative superior relative to the adaptability of machines and equipment.
- Operation of a variety of tasks involved in the reproduction of letters, forms, manuals, booklets, newsletters, marketing materials, and other printed materials.
- Entails considerable responsibility for establishing and/or applying procedures for efficient operations.
- Associate's degree in business, computer technology, graphic design or a related field
- Two years of experience with computers and in operating/maintaining high-volume digital copiers, office machines, and distributing printed material.