HHF Federal Grant Processor
Jackson, MS 39202
Candidates with mortgage loan processing experience are ideal. This may or may not become a permanent position, but more than likely not before 6 months, if at all. This is for a grant program. Requires that candidates be organized, professional, and mature.
- Answer the HHF Hotline Calls for individuals inquiring about the program.
- Loan Processor Assign Duties:
- Manage submitted applications pipeline to ensure they are pull in a timely manner. (Once the application is exported from the Counselor update the status update File Received)
- Pull applications from Counselor Direct and review documents. (Review applications from Required Documents checklist)
- Review submitted application for all required documents and work with the counselor to gather missing documents. (Communicate via Counselor Direct Communication log for requested documents)
- Maintain a professional and ongoing line of communication with co-workers, applicants, county clerks, and title companies.
- Collect all required documentation and create a loan Submission Package.
- Create file package folder: Green/Unemployed, Yellow/Underemployed and Red/Foreclosure.
- Pull a Zillow Report for all property. May have to call the county Tax Assessors Office for property value and dwelling type.
- Assign a Mitas number to the applicant, add applicant information and tracking date for file received.
- Assign completed application to AVP for Underwriting decision. Provide any issues with the application to the underwriter.
- Provide Status to Applicants/Counselors for all HHF Files.
- Update MITAS tracking date with files that are Withdrawn and/or Declined.
- Provide MHC Correspondence letter for applicants that are declined and/or withdrawn.
- Update Counselor Direct Communication log to include the date letter was mailed.
- Complete final closing documentation of file and send to scanning.