$12-$15 DOE Jackson, MS 39202
Permanent Legal Assistant needed to assist multiple attorneys for a downtown Jackson law firm that primarily focuses on representing injured people whether the injuries result from automobile accidents, work accidents, premises liability and/or product liability cases. The firm also is extremely active in bad faith cases of all types many of which stem from workers’ compensation cases..
- Basic knowledge of the legal proceedings
- Quick learner with the drive to learn
- Efficient; able to meet deadlines; work well with others as the attorneys and their assistants will be delegating projects
- Responsible for Intake calls (talking to clients about new cases and filling in a form); discovery; pre-hearings; summarizing medical, etc.
- Must be organized able to multi tasked to work with numerous attorneys and numerous cases
The firm offers benefits and paid holidays.