Jackson, MS 39211
Jackson, MS. Law firm seeks Legal Assistant/Secretary with experience in toxic tort, commercial litigation, personal injury or product liability. The perfect candidate would proactively manage calendars for 3 to 4 attorneys, work effectively with other administrative staff both internally and externally to coordinate meetings and/or conference calls, make travel arrangements including flight, ground transportation and hotel, process timely and accurate travel and other expense reports, accurately enter all time entries into billing system in accordance with Firm entry. Must be detail-oriented and able to juggle the demands of multiple attorneys.
- 5 to 8 years of related work experience, preferred
- can do" attitude and dynamic personality
- Logically solve problems with little supervision
- Strong skills in Microsoft programs
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems (iManage a plus)
Firm offers flexible work schedules, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package!