Jackson, MS 39211
We are a mid-sized Firm searching for an exceptionally skilled Paralegal with outstanding written and verbal communication skills to join our team. Qualified candidates must be able to organize & manage documents, compile data using various litigation databases, calendar & manage deadlines for litigation team, draft reports for clients, draft pleadings and notices, work with experts, electronically file (ECF) in state and federal courts and communicate with court personnel.
- Ability to prioritize large volumes of daily incoming information, prepare document productions, deposition notebooks, trial exhibits, reviewing/requesting medical records, responding to/drafting discovery, deposition scheduling/summaries, and bates labeling, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage fast-paced deadlines.
- Composed & professional demeanor
- Ability to work well both independently & as part of a team
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), iManage and Westlaw
- 5+ years litigation experience
- Ability to manage cases in multiple jurisdictions
- Associates degree in related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree ideal.