The Manager Trainee position is the quickest path to promotion within the company. Each Manager Trainee undergoes fast- paced on-the-job training in the branch to which he or she is assigned
The training program includes completion of the company Training Manual. During the training period, you will perform the duties a manager performs. You will be trained to collect loans, take and process loan applications, make credit decisions, develop dealer relationships and recruit / train personnel. The work is challenging, but, if successful, the rewards are significant.
- Collect assigned accounts to minimize delinquency and avoid litigation and losses. Adhere to federal and state laws.
- Effectively solicit present and former customers and new prospects by telephone, mail or in person to develop loans as assigned.
- Assist in coordinating activities within the branch to achieve volume, growth in net receivables, profit objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Attend Creditor Meetings for Bankruptcy hearings and hearings in Justice Courts for suits on accounts.
- Become proficient in all aspects of branch management in preparation for relocation to management position.
- Review contracts for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all documents are completed at time of loan closing. Attend closing at manager’s request.
- In the absence of the manager, review daily transactions in branch to ensure conformance to policies and procedures.
- Review and investigate customer’s inquiries and concerns. Explain various programs to fit customer’s financial needs.
- Assist in hiring, training and developing staff.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding established goals for the branch.
- Review daily transactions in branch to ensure conformance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance to state and federal laws.
Other Job Functions:
- Pick up mail from the post office and night deposit bag from the bank.
- The requirements for this position are as follows:
- High School or College Degree.
- Willingness to Relocate- Manager Trainees must be willing to relocate in order to start their training and will be transferred again upon promotion into management. Relocation is a condition of employment and is required.
- Superior Work Ethic – Manager Trainees must be driven towards the successful operation of a branch through a positive attitude, eagerness to acquire necessary knowledge and ability to achieve results.
Once promoted to a Manager MUST be able to relocate to any areas in MS, MO, LA, Al, and IL. Also, must have good credit and pass a background check.
$30k plus commission as a Manager Trainee. Salary would increase once promoted to a Manager.