Member Solutions Collector
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Contact members and collect outstanding payments. Maintain records of collection efforts, updating member’s information and account status
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept and process loan and negative share payments. Process Propay payments on the specified date requested and when members request.
- Consistently work the Collection Queues which houses all delinquent loan accounts, making contact with members via telephone calls, text and emails in an effort to collect those balances.
- Attend court as backup when needed, while representing the credit union in a professional but courteous manner while making decisions that are in the best interest of the credit union as well. This employee must travel to Hinds, Madison and Rankin Justice Court as scheduled.
- Assist with monitoring and updating the Repossession Spreadsheet Report and notating member notes.
- Assist when needed in preparing share accounts to be charged off daily, moving all dollars in the primary share account, creating the tracking 40’s and capturing all cards issued on the account.
- Assist with steps needed to charge off OOPS and Negative Share Accounts after 45 days consecutively overdrawn and report to Telecheck (Eport)) and Cu Recovery.
- Assist with completion of the Tracking 40 notating the breakout of Principle versus Fees.
- Assist with email information to and from Simpson Law Firm, Outside Repossession Agents and CU Recovery.
- Update all account information received from the above noted businesses of collection activity received.
- File/Scan collection documents as needed.
- Assist with month end requirements to meet or exceed established goals.
- Assist when needed in updating Telecheck, Chek Sytems, Small Claims Court and CU Recovery when charged off share/share draft accounts have been fully satisfied.Complete searches in the system utilizing Accurint, Bankruptcy link, CollectMax, TLO and Equifax Credit Bureau in an effort to locate members and collateral.