Part Time Bookkeeper
Flowood, MS 39232
The job will be about 1,500 hours a year. It is a job sharing position. But the person would need to be able to work independently. We pay a set salary throughout the year but more hours are needed during tax season (Spring and Fall). Position is normally three days a week in the summer and late in the year.
- Very experienced bookkeeper. Must be proficient in QuickBooks both desktop and online versions.
- Payroll experience including quarterly and year end returns (941 and W-2 preparation)
- Office administration including ordering office supplies and monitoring office space problems
- People person – front desk material. Lots of client dealings on the phone and in person.
- Motivated and a person who has initiative.
- Most of all a team player. We have a small office of 8 individuals.
Simple retirement plan. Will prorate vacation and holidays so the individual would get that at about 75% of a full-timer. Company pays 50% of group health (BCBS) for fulltime employees and it’s possible to work that out as part of the compensation package.