Parts Sales Position
Parts Sales person needed to perform a variety of customer service, in store,marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department. Ongoing responsibility for assisting with the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's needs.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
- Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership.
- Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
- Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
- Verify receiving documents.
- Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
- Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is corrected to the customer and dealership’s satisfaction
- Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Ability to speak effectively one on one
- Ability to effectively listen
- Ability to interpret customer needs
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Good organizational skills
Monday thru Friday 7-5. Some overtime. $14/hr. Great benefits, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match. Growing company with 9 locations.