Jackson, MS 39211
The Scheduler will oversee a centralized scheduling system to coordinate appointments in the Outpatient Clinic program in multiple office sites. In addition, the Scheduler will work with partnering agencies and referring professionals to schedule initial and follow-up appointments as needed.
- Will maintain office base in centralized clinic with responsibilities to assist in opening and closing office guidelines.
- Demonstrate an ability to enter, coordinate, and adjust patient appointments as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain and communicate multiple schedules based on multiple locations and multiple staff.
- Ensure that each clinic location has daily schedules available to clinical staff.
- Assists in receiving patients in the clinic as needed.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required along with a minimum of one (1) year medical outpatient or hospital based clinic office experience. A two (2) year Associate Degree or higher is preferred