Senior Associate of Financial Institutions
- Performs diversified accounting, auditing, and consulting assignments under the direction of Supervisor, Manager or Partner.
- Prepares financial calculations and models.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client expectations o the timing of deliverables.
- Participates in planning and scheduling client projects.
- Documents work performed and summarizes any findings.
- Prepares written reports and/or sections to be included in a report.
- Assists in proofing schedules, calculations, work papers, reports, and other documents.
- Performs other duties as needed in projects and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Assists in recruiting entry-level and experienced staff by serving as “greeters” for on-campus interviews and such other recruiting duties as needed and attend Beta Alpha Psi events, career days, and functions at colleges and universities sponsored by the Firm.
- Develops relationships with clients and provides high quality client service. Adding value to clients’ businesses is an integral part of the job requirements. Begins to learn cross-selling opportunities and refer those opportunities to more qualified professionals.
- Accepts responsibility for accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting Firm.
- Learns through Performance Advisor or direct Supervisor proper delegation and management of workload and demonstrates ability to properly delegate and manage workload.
- Assists in marketing and promoting the Firm.
Education: Bachelors +
Experience: 2-3 years in Public Accounting or Consulting
Audit and/or Banking experience