Technical Support Representative
Jackson, MS 39211
Technical Support Rep needed to fill a seasonal position with the potential to go permanent with a technical company located in Ridgeland, MS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues over the phone
- Responsible for providing and maintaining outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Assists user to resolve computer-related problems, such as inoperative hardware
- Assist customers with software and devices
- Communicate with customers, coworkers, and other departments to facilitate the resolution of customer issues and associated electronic workflow and paperwork that require special handling
- Prefer experience from inbound business to consumer call center.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal phone etiquette skills.
- Strong computer application skills
- Strong oral/written communications skills
- Must be decisive, results oriented
- Demonstrate ability as a creative thinker and problem resolution skills
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Motivated to be a consistent high performer
- You must be able to maintain a positive attendance record
- Most comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume, changing contact center
- A good listener who shows empathy and strives to make the customer experience positive
- Comfortable solving problems independently that are in the customer’s best interest
- Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
- A team player and you like a team dynamic and sharing best practices