CPA- Senior Tax Manager
Flowood, MS 39232 US
Great opportunity to join a growing Flowood/Madison CPA firm, in a senior role in their Flowood location. The client is looking for someone with individual and business tax experience.
The right candidate will be personable; extremely detail oriented; adapts easily to changing deadlines; flexible to changing duties and priorities based on client needs; able to prioritize; able to effectively communicate with other remote employees to efficiently manage workflow.
- Prepare year-end financial statements.
- Prepare income tax returns from clients’ accounting records.
- Review payrolls, payroll tax returns and sales tax returns prepared by bookkeeping staff.
- Review books prepared by bookkeeping staff.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in accounting preferred
- Minimum 4 – 7 years business tax preparation experience required
- Public accounting firm experience required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
Salary based on performance. Must be willing to undergo background check.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Webb Collum
Meet Kelly Collum, our seasoned Professional Recruiter at Staffers since January 2000. However, she has been in the industry over 32 years alongside our President, Beth Henry. Kelly thrives on making a meaningful impact on people's lives. When not matching talent with opportunity, Kelly enjoys Spinning and has been a Reformer Pilates instructor for 27 years. In her downtime, she cherishes moments with her husband, adult children, and adorable first granddaughter. Kelly's favorite escapes? The beach and tropical islands, where relaxation meets adventure. At Staffers, Kelly finds immense reward in helping individuals secure a better future—it's truly life-changing!