Ridgeland, MS 39157 US
The CPA Controller will be responsible for overseeing profit and loss statements, reconciliations, balance sheets, financials, quarterly and yearly taxes, producing cash flows for the company, and automation of processes. This person should be analytical and be able to look for efficiencies and analyze cash flows. This position is full-time and reports to the owners.
The divisions are made of over 600 team members throughout Mississippi and Louisiana. We are looking to bring on team members who want to grow and develop within the company. We have a passion for people and enhancing the lives of our guests and each other. We achieve success and growth through our high-performing teams with a focus on results, integrity, and exceeding guest expectations. We invite like-minded candidates who desire a positive, motivating culture with long-term career opportunities.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic, looks for efficiencies and improvements in their position, thrives in a fast-paced environment with deadlines, is well-organized, and works well both individually and with other corporate office team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Accounts payable auditing for multiple entities
- Cash Flows
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciles accounts
- Special projects as assigned- new entities and new business formations
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager and Direct Accounting as needed
- Produce Profit and Loss statements and balance sheet adjustments
Candidates must have:
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word are required)
- Experience with cloud-based or similar accounting systems
- Must be a CPA
- Must be Tech savvy
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Audit experience is highly desirable