CPA Hattiesburg, MS
Hattiesburg, (none selected) US
One of Mississippi’s largest regional accounting firms with offices in Metro Jackson, Oxford, and Hattiesburg, uses focused-industry experience to customize solutions for your financial life.
The Hattiesburg, MS location is seeking to add a CPA with 5-6 years of experience to the team.
The perfect candidate would be someone invested in the Hattiesburg area who likes to get out and about and meet people. The Accounting firm recently merged with a 4 person firm and is focused on growing their presence in this area.
- Employee Health Insurance with HSA option available/ Life Insurance/90 days Short Term Disability - 100% Employer Paid
- Dental/Vision Insurance available, paid by employee
- Long-Term Disability Insurance included in salary paid as an after-tax deduction
- Vacation – Full time employees start with two weeks annually (pro-rated for 2023); three weeks beginning January 1 after 3 years full time employment completed
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan after 1 year of service (at 1000 hours per year) – 3% Employer contribution regardless of employee participation
- 10 Paid Holidays Annually
- 5 Paid Sick/Personal Days Annually
- Opportunity for New Clients Origination Bonus
- Paid Continuing Education for CPAs
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam fees (1 time for each part) once all parts are passed
- CPA license fees paid
- Becker CPA Exam Review course
- Team concept with the firm to encourage growth in areas of professional development