Immediate openings for Data Support positions with Department of Health locations across the state of Mississippi in the following counties:
Panola, Desoto, Lee, Lafayette, Washington, Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Madison, Rankin, Hinds, Lauderdale, Neshoba, Forrest, Jones, Pike, Adams, Harrison, Jackson, and Lamar.
To qualify for this job vacancy, you must meet the WIOA Section 3(15) definition of a dislocated worker.
- Are you a Displaced Homemaker (An individual who has been providing unpaid services to family members in the home and who has been dependent on the income of another family member but is no longer supported by that income; or is the dependent spouse of a member of the Armed forces on active duty and whose family income is significantly reduced because of a deployment, a call or order to active duty pursuant to a provision of law, death or disability of the member and is unemployed or underemployed and is experiencing difficulty in obtaining or upgrading employment )?
- Have you been laid off as a result of COVID-19 or as a result of a quarantine, or loss of work to care for a family member?
- Have you been terminated or laid off or received a notice of termination or layoff from employment?
- Are you self-employed, but unemployed as a result of economic conditions in the community or unemployed due to a natural disaster?
- Are you the spouse of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty and who has experienced a loss of employment as a direct result of relocation due to a permanent change in duty station; or who is unemployed or underemployed and is experiencing difficulty in obtaining employment?
- Are you a Military veteran separated within last 48 months and unlikely to return to a previous industry or occupation?
- Are you underemployed (currently making less than 85% of former wages; or employed in a position that uses skills or abilities that is not commensurate with your educational attainment)?
Instructions for Applicants
Please call the Staffers office at 601.362.1010
Previous Administrative office experience.
Hourly pay: $12.00 per hour
Work hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday