Legal Secretary (Corporate)
Jackson, MS 39201 US
- Prepare and edit legal documents and correspondence including letters, memos, contracts, transactional documents and reports.
- Organize and maintain client files.
- Maintain and track schedules, deadlines and calendars.
- Schedule meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Enter, edit and/or finalize billable time and client billings.
- Research and respond to inquiries and requests for information.
- Provide other support as necessary.
- Strong word processing skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members.
- Ability to handle and adjust effectively to competing deadlines and priorities.
- Typing speed of 55+ wpm.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Client service focused.
- Some overtime may be required.
- Previous legal experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.