Senior Paralegal (5+ Years Experience)
Full-time experienced litigation paralegal with significant experience in managing cases.
• Drafting discovery
• Preparation of discovery responses and production of documents
• Calendaring due dates
• Summarizing depositions, medical records and medical bills
• Drafting legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas
• Strong writing and research skills
• Pre-trial and trial preparation
• Overall attorney support for two partners and two associates
Skills and Abilities:
• Comfortable and ability to thrive in an extremely high volume environment
• Ability to execute and work well with minimal supervision
• Strong attention to detail and ability to catch errors and correct work and the work of others
• Superior client service skills
• Effectively able to prioritize cases, caseload and other assigned tasks (i.e. projects, company management responsibilities, etc.)
• Delivering work products within business constraints in a high-volume, fast-paced and demanding environment while balancing competing client requests
• MS Office, Scan/Copy
MUST have 5 years of experience or more
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Familiarity with one of the following: discovery, litigation management, alternative dispute resolution, creating and managing litigation, insurance coverage for common types of litigation claims
• High energy and a dedication to client service.
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and projects, and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment. Uncompromising honesty and integrity; and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Exceptional oral and written communications, presentation, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Must interact confidently, persuasively, and diplomatically with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-faceted projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Skill and ability to collaborate within a team, as well as, operate independently.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.