Technical Help Desk
Ridgeland, MS 39208
SCHEDULES: Must possess the ability to work a 40-hour work week between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
*Most comfortable being on the phone in a high volume, changing contact center
*A good listener who shows empathy and strives to make the customer experience positive
*Comfortable solving problems independently that are in the customer’s best interest
*Receptive to coaching and feedback to help enhance performance to meet goals
*Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
*A team player and you like a team dynamic and sharing best practices
* Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues over the phone
* Responsible for providing and maintaining outstanding customer service and satisfaction
* Assists user to resolve computer-related problems, such as inoperative hardware, software, and network issues
* Communicate with customers, coworkers, and other departments to facilitate the resolution of customer issues and associated electronic workflow and paperwork that require special handling
SKILLS WE REQUIRE:
* Exceptional customer service and interpersonal phone etiquette skills.
* Strong computer application skills including MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Outlook –Plus knowledge of both PC & MAC operating systems and internet browsers
* Strong oral/written communications skills
* Must be decisive, results oriented
* Demonstrate ability as a creative thinker and problem resolution skills
* Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner
* Motivated to be a consistent high performer
* You must be able to maintain a positive attendance record
Gamers are great candidates for this position.